Consultation has concluded on this proposal
December 2020 Update:
The submissions were reported to council’s meeting of 2 Dec 2020 for finalisation of the proposal for lodgement with DPIE
October 2020 Update:
The survey is now closed, and submissions are now being reviewed. Thank you to all who provided feedback.
September 2020 Consultation:
Have Your Say - Planning Proposal, Draft Voluntary Planning Agreement and Draft Site - Specific Development Control Plan for 55- 57 Station Street and 6 Pritchard Street East, Wentworthville.
Council invites you to have your say on its planning proposal, draft site specific development control plan (DCP) and draft voluntary planning agreement (VPA) for land at 55-57 Station Street and 6 Pritchard Street East, Wentworthville.
The proposal seeks to facilitate the development of an eleven storey mixed use development with basement parking on site, by contributing towards the revitalisation of Wentworthville Town Centre. This is sought to be achieved via the following amendments to Holroyd Local Environmental Plan 2013:
- Increase the existing Floor Space Ratio (FSR) from 2.2:1 and 2.5:1 to 3:1 (entire site);
- Increase the existing Maximum Height of Buildings (HOB) from 17m, 23m and 30m to 41 m (55-57 Station St) and 17m and 23m (6 Pritchard Street East); and
- Amend Schedule 1 - Additional Permitted Uses to introduce a 100m2 'Gymnasium' use to the ground floor of the proposed development for use by residential tenants.
- A public benefit offer has been made in accordance with the Cumberland Voluntary Planning Agreement Policy to dedicate land to extend Friend Park.
The proposal is on exhibition online from Thursday 17 September to Friday 16 October 2020 to allow for post gateway consultation with the community.
During this time, we encourage you to view the exhibition material in the document library on this page and have your say.
The documents are also available in hard copy form at:
- Auburn Customer Service Centre and Library, 1 Susan Street, Auburn
- Merrylands Customer Service Centre, 16 Memorial Avenue, Merrylands
- Merrylands Library, Corner of Miller and Newman Streets, Merrylands
- Wentworthville Library, 2 Lane Street, Wentworthville.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact:
Harinee De Silva
P: (02) 8757 9949