Consultation has closed on the Planning Proposal, Draft Voluntary Planning Agreement and Draft Development Control Plan for 2-22 William Street, Granville
February 2021 update
The survey is now closed, and submissions are now being reviewed. Thank you to all who provided feedback.
December 2020 consultation
Council invites you to have your say on its planning proposal, draft site-specific development control plan (DCP) and draft voluntary planning agreement (VPA) for land at 2-22 William Street, Granville.
The proposal seeks to facilitate the re-development of a site located within the Granville Town Centre. This is sought to be achieved via the following amendments to the Parramatta Local Environmental Plan 2011:
- Increase the existing Floor Space Ratio (FSR) from 1:1 to 1.7:1 (for entire site);
- Increase the existing Maximum Height of Buildings (HOB) from 14 metres to 16 metres (for entire site); and
- Remove the local heritage item No I205 known as 10 William Street (Lot 27 DP 2371) from Schedule 5 of the above LEP.
A public benefit offer has been made in accordance with the Cumberland Voluntary Planning Agreements Policy.
The proposal is on exhibition online from Friday 11 December 2020 to Tuesday 2 February 2021 to allow for post gateway consultation with the community. During this time, we encourage you to view the exhibition material in the document library on this page and have your say.
The documents are also available in hard copy form at:
- Auburn Customer Service Centre and Library, 1 Susan Street, Auburn
- Merrylands Customer Service Centre and Library, 16 Memorial Avenue, Merrylands
- Guildford Library, Railway Terrace, Guildford.
During this community consultation period, the residents are encouraged to submit their comments on the proposal.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact:
Harinee De Silva
P: (02) 8757 9949
E: firstname.lastname@example.org(External link)
Join the conversation and have your say!