Stay up to date on the Dellwood Street Upgrade
Cumberland City Council is giving notification that the Dellwood Street Upgrade will be commencing in May. This project is to upgrade the footpath area and gardens at the Dellwod Street Shopping area.
The upgrading works will consist of:
- Installation of picnic and bench seats.
- Stainless steel security bollards.
- New dual Bin enclosures will be a dual frames with a stainless steel frame with aluminium panels
- Landscaping with new garden beds, mulching and have a mixture of native and exotic plantings.
- Significant existing trees will be retained, where possible.
Civil works include:
- Reconstruction of the footpath.
- Reconstruction of the kerb ramps.
- New sealed concrete unit pavers will replace the existing surface.
Work will be conducted at night and in segments to allow access to shops and operation during the day with as little impact as possible. The work is expected to finish in mid-August 2021, weather permitting.
You can view the 2020 Dellwood Street South Granville Streetscapes Consultation here.
This project has been funded by Cumberland City Council.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact:
P: (02) 8757 9000