Stay up to date on the Dellwood Street Footpath Upgrade
August 2021 update:
In line with the updated NSW Government Public Health Order, work will recommence on the Dellwood Street Footpath Upgrade site on Tuesday 24 August. Work will progress following the requirements stipulated for Construction Sites by the NSW Government.
July 2021 update:
In compliance with the NSW Government Public Health Order, all work has ceased on the Dellwood Street Footpath Upgrade site from Monday 19 July. Once the Public Health Orders are updated and work is permitted to restart, the work completion dates will be revised accordingly. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by delays during this time.
Cumberland City Council is giving notification that the Dellwood Street Footpath Upgrade will be commencing in July 2021. This project is to upgrade the footpath area and gardens at the Dellwod Street Shopping area.
The upgrading works will consist of:
- Installation of picnic and bench seats.
- Stainless steel security bollards.
- New dual Bin enclosures will be a dual frames with a stainless steel frame with aluminium panels
- Landscaping with new garden beds, mulching and have a mixture of native and exotic plantings.
- Significant existing trees will be retained, where possible.
Civil works include:
- Reconstruction of the footpath.
- Reconstruction of the kerb ramps.
- New sealed concrete unit pavers will replace the existing surface.
Work will be conducted at night and in segments to allow access to shops and operation during the day with as little impact as possible. The work is expected to finish in mid-October 2021, weather permitting.
You can view the 2020 Dellwood Street South Granville Streetscapes Consultation here.
This project has been funded by Cumberland City Council.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact:
P: (02) 8757 9000