Call outs for Community Member and Representative Nominations for 2020 – 2021 term have closed
March 2021 Update
The period for Expressions of Interest has now closed, and nominations are being reviewed. Thank you for all who submitted a nomination.
February 2021 Expressions of Interest
Cumberland City Council established the Cumberland Events Advisory Committee for the Cumberland Local Government Area (LGA) in early 2018. Council is now seeking nominations for members of the Committee for the remainder of the 2020 to 2021 term.
The role of the Events Advisory Committee is to provide a forum for Council to engage with and obtain feedback from community representatives in the planning and delivery of Council’s cultural engagement program, events and activities.
The Terms of Reference for the Events Advisory Committee provides an overview of the responsibilities of the Committee as well as how the Committee will operate. Members of the Committee are volunteers and are not remunerated for their time.
The Expressions of Interest for the Events Advisory Committee is open from Wednesday 17 February until 11pm Tuesday 16 March 2021.
To nominate for the Advisory Committee, please complete the below online form, or print and return the expression of interest form available to download from the document library on the right hand side of this page.
The Nomination Form and the Terms of Reference are also available at the following locations:
- Cumberland City Council – Auburn Service Centre at 1 Susan Street, Auburn.
- Cumberland City Council – Merrylands Service Centre at 16 Memorial Avenue, Merrylands.
Submission on the Proposal have closed.
Submissions concerning the above proposal are to be made by 11pm Tuesday 16 March 2021.
There are three ways you can lodge a submission:
- Complete an online submission below.
- Email it to Council@cumberland.nsw.gov.au, and quote subject line ‘Cumberland Events Advisory Committee Nomination’
- Post it to The General Manager, Cumberland City Council, PO Box 42, Merrylands NSW 2160 and quote subject line ‘Cumberland Events Advisory Committee Nomination. Please note we must receive your EOI by 11pm 16 March 2021 in order for your nomination to be assessed.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact:
Gallery Director and Cultural Services Coordinator
P: (02) 8757 9000
Get involved and have your say!